Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences is an equal opportunity institution, open to all students who are qualified to seek higher education and willing to work hard irrespective of their financial status. The university offers freeships to the highest grade achievers in every program based on merit. 10% of the top students are allowed fee concession every semester based on their previous semester examination GPA. So every diligent and industrious student has the opportunity of getting free/ subsidized education based on merit.
Students from extremely weak financial backgrounds are also compensated and provided monetary assistance in the form of fee concession, which ranges between 25%-100%. Besides, 5% of the students are given fee waiver in the form of the Work-Study Program.
Types of Scholarships
There are a number of scholarships that can facilitate you during your studies:
- Merit Scholarship
- Fee waivers
- BUITEMS Kinship/Sibling
- Work & study
- Donors’ scholarships
Moreover, various donors are also supporting our studious students in the form of scholarships. Some donors providing scholarships to BUITEMS students include:
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has also made various arrangements to facilitate and accommodate the needy but meticulous students in the form of scholarships offered by the various organizations.
Professional Education Foundation (PEF) Scholarship Program
PEF scholarship has been announced for the students of 1st semester only.
Apply online on the given link and submit the hard form, available at Tuck shop, to the Financial Aid Office.
- 1st semester student
- Students studying in any Engineering program, CS, IT and BSBA.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of matric and intermediate.
- Supporting document in case you have any physical disability.
- Supporting document which proves loss of father in case of orphan. (Death Certificate)
- Proof of income of the family (Certificate or salary slip of the father and of other earning members) or a certificate from a local Councilor or Imam e Masjid.
- Name of two persons with their address and telephone nos. who knows you and your family and can provide confirmation if needed by the foundation.
Deadline for Application Submission:
March 1, 2024